\book, page breaks, ...

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: \book, page breaks, ...
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:16:56 +0100

Hi,

There have been some questions on page breaks between score.
I seem to recall that Han-Wen sent an answer to a similar question
a number of months ago, indicating that you should use separate
\book{...} blocks. However, when when I try to use two \book{...}
sections in the same file, the result is two separate output .pdf files.

I have still not really grasped the possibilities of the new page layout
implementation. Is there any simple way to start a new score on a new
page? Also, is there an easy way to get a book in a single PDF, where
several of the scores have full titles? Some examples would be great.

Another issue that possibly is related was brought up today, in the
question on why you get the same .midi file for all \score sections
of the same \book.

   /Mats

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing