Re: Boosting internalization

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Boosting internalization
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 07:22:41 -0700

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 04:56, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> address@hidden writes:
> > Could the translations, with instructions how to update, be included in
> > Program
> > Reference? This would boost the internationalization.
> >

> I think this is material for "how does lily work" document, which IIRC
> was last seen living in the hands of Carl Sorensen (I believe). Can
> you try to make the info appear there?

I think it can.  But I don't think we yet have the right
internationalization system.  We've changed chordnames, but not easy
noteheads.  I've got a plan to make that happen, but I'd still like to
know if anybody knows of anywhere else in LilyPond that a pitch is
converted to a note name for printed output.

Thanks,
Carl