Re: Introducing the LIlypond Snippet Repository

From: Sebastiano Vigna
Subject: Re: Introducing the LIlypond Snippet Repository
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 01:35:18 +0100

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 01:30 +0100, Erik Sandberg wrote:

> I would very much welcome a system like the one Han-Wen suggested; where you
> can submit a bug report snippet with tag "Not verified". For example, I could
> review it, isolate it, add it to the cvs database, and then tag it "added to
> CVS", and later 'closed'.

That's easy.

All the database editing stuff you see (the forms for snippets, etc.)
are generated in a completely automatic way from an EER schema. So if
you want, say, a form for bug reports with the possibility of
associating one or more snippets to bug reports, that's trivial.

> If you'd like to include the bug database in the snippet database, I think it
> would be quite easy to create a script to feed the CVS bug list back to the
> snippet DB.

Oh, that could be nice, albeit probably I'd set up a separate database
for that.

--
Ciao,

                                        seba