Re: LSR issues [Manual authors please read]

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LSR issues [Manual authors please read]
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:49:22 -0800

On 20-Feb-05, at 3:20 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

address@hidden writes:
BTW: Hurray for Yuval Harel who officially added the first externally
contributed snippet 8^).

BTW, maybe you can do a small write-up for the lilypond.org
frontpage. Just write a few lines, explaining what the LSR is, and
exhorting people to go there and add some snippets.

I don't know about the front page, but I was already thinking about making a separate page for doc additions -- I know I added a section to the bottom
of the "participating" page, but IMO it wouldn't hurt to make it more
obvious, since it's so easy to do either one.

I'll make a "contributing to docs" (or even "before you complain about docs")
page, with info about docs and LSR.