Re: [Lily4jedit-devel] [Fwd: easier LilyPond tutorial?]

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: [Lily4jedit-devel] [Fwd: easier LilyPond tutorial?]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 22:36:03 +0100

I checked the emacs tutorial. I don't think we should have a very special mode in lily4jedit. If we use the lilypond mode, our plugin gets active. So we can check for a special comment that turns the tutorial mode on, that - for example - draws some background color for the indented blocks. The "compile selection" menu function would be quite easy to do (but not in a context menu, but in the regular LilyTool menu).

Bert