Re: Is Anthony Fok <address@hidden> MIA?

From: Abel Cheung
Subject: Re: Is Anthony Fok <address@hidden> MIA?
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:35:01 +0800

於 日,2005-03-13 於 09:06 +0100,Jan Nieuwenhuizen 提到:
> Martin Michlmayr writes:
>
> > No, it's a private alias.
>
> Ok.  I hope Anthony is well.

Anthony is overloaded with lots of work from company and local
community, so very likely he won't be able to update debian lilypond
package... well, that's just what I heard from friends who know his
whereabouts, so if he speaks up this is definitely better. But if you
still hear nothing from him after some days, you can assume he agrees to
change in maintainership.

Abel

--
Abel Cheung <address@hidden>