Re: Lilypond Server

From: Szabó Árpád Zoltán
Subject: Re: Lilypond Server
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:59:24 +0100

Hi Mats, and all,

Wow, thank you for the link, I haven't heard about this one. But I see now
that it was mentioned in lilypond mailing lists before, shame on me.

It doesn't have a link at lilypond.org, does it? If not, shouldn't it?

It seems to work for the problem in mind it was designed: to share music
notation information with the ability to edit *and* represent graphically.

It seems to use Lilypond 2.2.6. I believe a dedicated Lilypond server should
have the most recent stable version, and automatically apply convert-ly
(does convert-ly forward-compatible?).

It seems to output midi and png. It would be great to get other formats like
ps, pdf. But adding this feature cannot be a problem if such a service
works. And it really does.

--
Árpád