Djvu support

From: Némo
Subject: Djvu support
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:31:50 +0100

I've just discover this compression format and it's great, realy beter than pdf (don't know about printing capabilities, the site is in english, and as you can read it's not an easy language for me...) but it would be great to think about adding it to lilypond.

http://www.djvuzone.org/wid/index.html

Evince, the best pdf viewer for gnome, projet to be able to use it.
http://www.gnome.org/projects/evince/

Thank's a lot for all your great job,
Olivier.
--