Span_dynamic_performer

From: Stephen
Subject: Span_dynamic_performer
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 09:09:51 -0500

crescendos and decrescendos bring the dynamic level to near or below audible in my midi files. This is a known bug in midi?

My solution for now is using the following line for the midi block:

\midi { \context { \Voice \remove Span_dynamic_performer } }

I am focusing on midi because Mutopia expects a the lilypond files submitted there to produce midi files. Given the state of midi in lilypond, it may be premature to make that a requirement, but it is.

Stephen