Re: removing unwanted accidentals

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: removing unwanted accidentals
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:25:31 +0200

> Citerar Karl Hammar <address@hidden>:
> > > \version "2.4.0"
> > >
> > > #(define-public (print-+100-text-callback grob)
> > >   (let* ( ;(text (ly:grob-property grob 'text))
> > >          (text (number->string (+ 100 (string->number (ly:grob-property
> > grob
> > > 'text)))))
> > >          (layout (ly:grob-layout grob))
> > >          (defs (ly:output-def-lookup layout 'text-font-defaults))
> > >          (props (ly:grob-alist-chain grob defs))
> > >          (text-stencil (Text_interface::interpret_markup layout props
> > text)))
> > >     (ly:stencil-add (centered-stencil text-stencil))))
> > >

> > > \new Staff {
> > >         \set Score.barNumberVisibility = #(every-nth-bar-number-visible 1)
> > >         \override Score.BarNumber  #'print-function =
> > >         #print-+100-text-callback
> > >
> > >         \repeat unfold 9 { c1 \break } \bar "|."
> > >     }
> > >
> > > HTH,
> > > Erik
> >
> > I think you misunderstand me, I wanted smallish bar numbers since that
> > is easier
> > to say at a rehersal, not something that is +100.
>
> Yes, of course you can substitute -100 for 100 then, or alternatively do
> (- (...) 100) iso. (+ 100 (...))
>
> Erik

I see, since I have trouble with lilyponds barnumbering, I sort of do
it myself.
Then I have to:
. keep track of number of bars per movement (= offset for next movement)
. add up the offsets per movements
. make sure it woun't print a "1"?

Ok, that is a way to do it.

Can I in the same time tell the print function to not to align to a
breath mark
just before the bar line, detect if there is a volta spanner, staff
group bracket,
note or slur to avoid?

Regards,
/Karl