Re: PATCH: italian/french chord names

From: Mathieu Giraud
Subject: Re: PATCH: italian/french chord names
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:49:30 +0200 (CEST)

> Also, could you make sure that the manual is updated suitably?

Here is the patch for the documentation. I hope it's ok, I can't
build the doc here.

> Could you provide test file for input/regression, or (preferably)
> add/modify the existing file for german?

I updated input/test/chord-names-german.ly, but there is no
input/regression for german chords. Do you want a new test file ?

Mathieu

--
Mathieu Giraud - équipe Symbiose
IRISA, Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes cedex, France