Wrong order of staffs in score

From: Ruud van Silfhout
Subject: Wrong order of staffs in score
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 17:30:06 +0200

With the score below I get the staffs in the wrong order. Although it is specified that the pianostaff should appear before the pedal staff (as for organ-scores), it appears with the pedal staff first and then the piano staff. I vaguely remember to have run into such a problem before, but I have a new PC without the old information on it and, as said before, I cannot reach lists.gnu.org (I get access denied errors).
Still running lily 2.4.3 on cygwin (XP)

TIA,
Ruud
Mutopia maintainer