Re: default MetronomeMark #padding

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: default MetronomeMark #padding
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 09:08:07 -0500

There is nothing about the Metronome Mark in the Changing Defaults chapter. I have already ready the documentation. I figured out how to move it up or down, but not left or right. In general, I think it would look better over the time signature instead of over the first note.

Stephen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>