cindex, findex, vindex, fooindex

From: Graham Percival
Subject: cindex, findex, vindex, fooindex
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 05:36:49 -0700

On 21-Nov-04, at 4:21 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
@cindex should change in @findex @vindex etc. depending on what is
indexed. The command @syncodeindex is given once, to merge the
indices. (seealso lilypond.tely)

A long time ago, we discussed having different kinds of indexes.  Or
at least the possibility of different indexes, which would normally be
merged into one (via syncodeindex).  At the time, I was busy doing
smaller, easier-to-understand doc stuff, so this got lost in the shuffle.
But now I'm ready to re-index the manual, if this is desirable.

lilypond.tely contains these lines,
@syncodeindex fn cp
@syncodeindex ky cp
@syncodeindex pg cp