Re: (Unified) index

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: (Unified) index
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 21:34:12 +0200

Op 19-mei-05 om 20:19 heeft Graham Percival het volgende geschreven:

Changelog-2.1:
2003-09-27  Han-Wen Nienhuys  <address@hidden>

        * scripts/lilypond.py (escape_path): escape quotes too.

* Documentation/user/lilypond.tely (Unified index): rename Index
        to accomodate Windows breakage.

Can anybody remember why "Index" produces breakage on Windows?  Does
this still apply? I think that "Index" is a better name than "Unified index", but if that causes problems, I have no trouble staying with "Unified index".

  Index = index

on windows as well as macos. If not renamed, the Index.html file
will overwrite index.html, which is used for the toplevel file
(think of the case of serving the manual as webpages)

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys - address@hidden
LilyPond Software Design - http://www.lilypond-design.com