Re: Windows native and jEdit

From: Patrick Hubers
Subject: Re: Windows native and jEdit
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 18:13:31 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen schreef:

... The lilypond-invoke-editor script parses the textedit url and creates
a command line, something like

    editor +LINE:COLUMN FILE

It (or actuall scm/editor.scm) constructs command lines for different
editors to place the cursor at the right position.

Since I use UltraEdit I patched "editor.scm" to construct a command line for it using

("uedit32" . "uedit32 %(file)s -l%(line)s -c%(column)s")

Maybe this could be added to the distribution? If you prefer I could provide a proper patch, although this might be just as easy...

--
Patrick Hubers