RE: LilyPond 2.5.31-4 for MacOS X

From: libero . mureddu3
Subject: RE: LilyPond 2.5.31-4 for MacOS X
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:24:09 +0200

Now it works, it took few minutes the first time, after that everything went
fast and smooth.
Just one thing: I tried to modify, from the info of my ".ly" file (command+i),
the default application to use to open ".ly" files. But it says that is not
possible to set Lilypond as default application to open them.