Re: lilypond/Documentation/user basic-notation.itel... [lilypond_2_6]

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond/Documentation/user basic-notation.itel... [lilypond_2_6]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:52:18 -0700

On 30-Jun-05, at 3:06 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Graham Percival wrote:
I only applied about half a dozen lines of patches to these files. Why did
it end up modifying the whole file?  What did I do wrong?

I think the CVS diff -> email script is broken when changes are applied to a non-HEAD branch of CVS. Can you file a support request with savannah.gnu.org?

OK, done. It seems to only occur the first time you patch a file in the non-HEAD branch; the
second time I patched a file, the correct diff was generated.