2.6.0 (or 2.6.1) cvs?

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: 2.6.0 (or 2.6.1) cvs?
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 10:55:38 -0400

Just "cvs up" on the cvs repository I was using to test 2.5.x gives me
a 2.7.0 version of lilypond.

What I'd really like is to stay on 2.6.0 and get my environment stable
there.  Is there a CVS tag for doing that?  I did look at the download
and development instructions on the website, which say "The 2.7 branch
is not open yet."

I assume there isn't much practical difference this week between the
two, but some day there will be.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139