Re: compond time signatures in 2.6.0 documentation

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: compond time signatures in 2.6.0 documentation
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:06:33 +0200

Of course you are right that the manual should be updated.

The problem is the old '\musicglyph #"scripts-stopped"' doesn't work anymore
The glyph name has changed to scripts.stopped, which I hope that
convert-ly will update automatically. This is also what it says in
the manual.
> and '\column' now inserts spaces between the numbers in a
column, not what we want for compound time signatures.
That's why the example in the NEWS file sets the baseline-skip
parameter, among others.

I'm not fully convinced by the example in the NEWS file. Should really
the plus sign be that small, compared to the numbers?
Also, there's a space after the plus sign but not before, which looks
strange to me.

Nicolas'
'\forceAlteration' puts a natural or accidental in every note, not just the first occurance of every note within a measure.

That should indicate that a
{\key c  c! }
does not print a natural, which clearly looks like a bug.

    /Mats