Re: Force Accidentals

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Force Accidentals
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:12:58 -0500

The latest thing I learned about atonicKey is that is won't work with \midi.

Of course that is not because it is bad, but because it is not standard and \midi does not anticipate the key signature. If anything is to be blamed, it is midi which needs to be updated. But is it a low priority and understandably so. Lilypond's paper output will always have the higher priority.

Stephen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen" <address@hidden> To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; "Mehmet Okonsar" <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 5:55 AM