Re: download page: small corrections on Debian package versions

From: Heikki Junes
Subject: Re: download page: small corrections on Debian package versions
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:25:29 +0300

Erik Sandberg wrote:

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 11.09, Heikki Junes wrote:
Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
Mark Van den Borre writes:
I found an another, a build dependency problem between debian and LilyPond.
Using ./autogen.sh for Lilypond resulted in:

ERROR: Please install required programs: /usr/bin/fontforge >= 20050624
(installed: 20050502)
You might want to try overriding this dependency and see if it builds anyway, with some luck 20050502 could be enough.

Erik
I have already built fontforge-20050719 from source without problems. Download it from

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/fontforge/fontforge_full-20050719.tgz?download

The point was that a package required by LilyPond building process does not exist in debian sid/etch/sarge.

Heikki