Re: "Resouces" link on webpage

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: "Resouces" link on webpage
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:36:24 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:
> On 28-Jul-05, at 1:48 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> > * such links stale rather quickly.
> >
> > * Who will responsible for keeping them up to date
> >
> Good points; I'm content to drop this unless somebody offers to
> maintain it.
>
> - Graham

I'm OK with writing such a "lilypond links" page and maintaining it.

There is already a page devel/misc/links that could be included in this
new page, as the links are (nearly) still good. The FAQs contents "using
MIDI keyboard", "I don't want to learn another syntax" and "I want to
have a GUI" may also be moved to this links page, with links from rhe
FAQ, so nearly all links are centralized in one page.

The directory devel/misc seems to contain old pages, but still can be
accessed through FAQ > "I don't want to learn another syntax" > about
ETF. The page devel/misc/conferences should be simply deleted, because
all links are broken.

The page about/publications may also be moved to this new section
"resources".

So, if you agree, I'll be ready to work on all that when I'm back, on
August 14th.

--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>