Re: Full bar rest representation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Full bar rest representation
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 02:37:19 -0700

On 1-Aug-05, at 12:45 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

May I propose that "multi measure rests" is replaced by
"full bar rests" or "full measure rests" in the manual
to avoid this common misconception.

I've added some "full measure" index entries, and reworded
the intro paragraph and the linkage from Basic notation->Rests,
but I don't want to rename the section,
since the lilypond object is called MultiMeasureRest.  I think
it'd cause more confusion down the road if the section was
called "full measure rests" but the object was "MultiMeasureRest".

Cheers,
 Graham