Re: conversion batchfile or commandscript

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: conversion batchfile or commandscript
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:50:04 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:

Is this still the recommended way for windows users to get convert-ly? If so,
could we add this link to the download page?

I'm a bit reluctant to do that, since they are not built as part of the regular release cycle (they can't be cross compiled).

how much interest would there be in a convert-ly web interface? We could offer access to convert-ly a subscription plan :-)
(the same holds for etf2ly, abc2ly, etc.)

 Han-Wen Nienhuys - address@hidden -