Re: lilypond.org copyright and wiki

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond.org copyright and wiki
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 13:59:21 -0700

On 6-Sep-05, at 12:13 PM, John Mandereau wrote:
would have a bigger audience on lilypond.org, but the wiki is under the
Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-Alike license (this is
not my choice, every wiki on wikihost.org must be under this license).
Graham thought pages on lilypond.org were GPL'd; are they actually?

Note that you may dual-license the "mailing list HOWTO" -- I believe that the only contributors so far have been you, me, and Fairchild; as long as
we all agree, we can "release" that page under the CC-NC/SA and
under whatever license lilypond.org pages are under.

good idea! Probably in a section "Web resources" with the LSR on
http://lilypond.org/web/documentation

Yes, and there is still a redirection link from http://lilypond.org/wiki
to the old wiki on afavant.elte.hu, which seems to have disappeared. Is
it worth updating it?

Yes, absolutely.