Re: problem when building the docs

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: problem when building the docs
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 01:30:39 +0200

John Mandereau wrote:
Hello,
I'm trying to build the docs from cvs source, because I'll need to
experiment when adding stuff for translations. The problem is, the docs
build crashes when processing the snippet 'utf-8.ly' with Hebrew,
Cyrillic and Japanese lyrics
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.7/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Text-encoding.html#Text-encoding

I tried to comment out the problematic snippet, but I got another crash
when building the pdf manual, so it's not a very good idea. There is
certainly something wrong in my configuration, but what? Should I try
another Ghostscript and/or GUILE version?

Have a look at the patch for bug 688154 at bugs.ghostscript.com