Re: Illegal C++

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Illegal C++
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 02:43:01 +0200

Wiz Aus wrote:
Getting you up and running in your personal favorite environment is something Jan and I could do. However it would take us a lot of time, a resource which is very precious for us, and it doesn't buy us anything. Therefore, we don't feel like doing it.

But that's not what I'm asking for. I would just like to see some amount of
acceptance among lilypond developers that not everyone works in the

You are already accepted. I don't care what you use, as long as you don't bother me with it. We have install instructions at

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.7/Documentation/topdocs/out-www/INSTALL.html

containing URLs; that's all we have. This file is linked at the top from the documentation tree, in plain view of everyone, so this can't be what you're looking for, can it?