moderation policy

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: moderation policy
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 12:00:11 +0100

together with Jan and DRL (the list head honcho) we have decided that unsubscribed list posters should start using gmane ( to post messages, since we don't have to moderate those messages. I've changed this in a number of places. Can you send bug reports when you find a place (website, source code, etc.) that still suggests to use the mailing list addresses?

Also, the French translation of contact.ihtml should be updated.

 Han-Wen Nienhuys - address@hidden -