Uniform spacing throughout scores.

From: Basil Crow
Subject: Uniform spacing throughout scores.
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:00:36 -0500

I'm wondering what the best way to do this is:

I'm typesetting some liturgical music which consists of 40 or 50 psalm verses set to music. I put each verse in a \score block so that it gets a new line and indent. But the spacing for the whole score is then very, very tight and not consistent between verses. If I put them all in the same \score block, the spacing would be looser (since it's based on more notes) as well as consistent. But then I would not get the new line and indent. How can I reconcile these two different needs?

--Basil