Debugging hints

From: Michael Welsh Duggan
Subject: Debugging hints
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:31:18 -0500

I am curious as to what techniques people reading this list use for
debugging lilypond.  It can be quite tricky, since data objects are
often intricate mixes between c++ and Guile objects.  I have been
debugging mostly in gdb, and extensively using ly_display_scm to peer
into the Guile objects.  Any suggestions, tips, tricks, war stories,
or gdbinit files from any other LilyPond debuggers?

--
Michael Welsh Duggan
(address@hidden)