Interested in getting involved in the project

From: graeme
Subject: Interested in getting involved in the project
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:48:52 +0000 (UTC)

I'm a Gentoo user on PPC that would like to see a more recent version of
Lilypond on my machine. I don't know why but there's no stable version
available
for this distro and the latest testing version is 2.2.6 which doesn't build.

As the latest versions are availble for both OS X and Linux x86 distros, there
can't be too many probems with architecture or the OS. I'd appreciate a few
pointers and/or known problems on development of this application for this
platform, with a view to help making the latest versions available to PPC Linux
users.