Windows Packages/Installer

From: J L
Subject: Windows Packages/Installer
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 00:02:19 +1300

Hi,

Would it be possible to make the lilypond releases for windows also available as compressed archives?

Currently, I'm having to reset quite a few things every time I install a new version of LilyPond. i.e. Restore my default python interpreter to the one installed elsewhere, add several shortcuts to lilypond modes in the context menus.

If I have some time, I can try and have a look to see whether I can improve the installer so that it can offer options on things like these.

Aligorith