Re: LilyPond 2.7.38 released, final release candidate

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.7.38 released, final release candidate
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:08:11 +0100

Laura Conrad wrote:
"HN" == Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> writes:

    HN> I've just finished lilypond 2.7.38. This is likely to be the last
    HN> release candidate before we release 2.8, so report any bugs that you
    HN> might find.

The pdf file size is still almost 8 times the size of the postscript
file size.  (which I reported a couple of weeks ago).  I don't think
anyone who distributes her work via pdf is going to consider this an
upgrade from 2.6, even though there are some very nice new features.

Full bugreport please: version, platform, etc.

Do you also have this problem if you run lily with -dgs-font-load ?

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com