Landscape mode broken in 2.7.38

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Landscape mode broken in 2.7.38
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:57:36 -0500

When I include the line:

#(set-default-paper-size "letter" 'landscape)

I expect the postscript file to come out with the long side of the
rectangle horizontal.

In 2.7.36, this worked.  In 2.7.38, when I look at the page in gv, I
see a page with the title starting about half way down the paper, and
the right half of the music clipped off.  This is on Debian Sid.

If anyone wants to look at the postscript files, the correct one
produced by 2.7.36 (from cvs) is:
<http://serpent.laymusic.org/~newlily/music/ingalls/judgement/score-2.7.36.ps>
and the incorrect one produced by 2.7.38 (from GUB) is:
<http://serpent.laymusic.org/~newlily/music/ingalls/judgement/score.ps>

The lilypond that produced these results is:

<http://serpent.laymusic.org/~newlily/music/ingalls/judgement/score.ly>

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139