Re: Tremolo positioning

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: Tremolo positioning
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 19:21:01 +1100

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:55, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Joe Neeman wrote:
> I've just realised that I caused a regression for tremolos
> > on whole notes. I'll fix that today.
>
> Please do.
Here we are:

2006-03-30  Joe Neeman  <address@hidden>
    * lily/stem-tremolo.cc (print): for whole notes (and breves, etc.)
    position the tremolo based on the position of the notehead.

    * input/regression/stem-tremolo.ly: add example of unbeamed eighth
    notes and update the texidoc line with the new positioning rules.