Re: mutual cues

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: mutual cues
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 01:30:34 +0200

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
i don't have time today; I suspect you can fix it simply by setting staff.fontSize in the right place

This is the secondary problem.  The main problem is that the cues
disappear completely!

Apparently, the addquote was listening to the mutual cue. I've made sure now that quotes are completely ignored in the preprocessing stage.

You can get the font size right by doing "\new Voice" iso. "\new Staff"

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com