Re: al niente / de niente - was Re: (no subject)

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Re: al niente / de niente - was Re: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 14:45:58 +0200

Hi Han-Wen

On 4/3/06, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
can't you just use SCM_BOOL_F for the last argument of the circle call?

OMG, why didn't I notice that in the first place...! Patch against latest CVS attached. Please apply.

ChangeLog:
2006-04-03  Erlend Aasland  < address@hidden>

    * lily/hairpin.cc (print): add support for circled tip

    * scm/define-grob-properties.scm: add circled-tip parameter

    * scm/define- grobs.scm: init circled-tip to false

Then you'll just get the outline. With that change, please send a
ChangeLog for the circle patch so I can integrate.

LilyPond Software Design
  -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com