Re: make cvsclean?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: make cvsclean?
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 00:56:14 +0200

umm, some nits:

 - naming: cvs-clean
 - changelog?

Erlend Aasland wrote:

I find it irritating that there is no make target that really clean the source directory; "make distclean" leaves all "out"-directories in addition to a couple of autogenerated files. I tried "make maintainerclean" but that resulted in an error. I miss something like "make cvsclean" (see attached patch).

This patch removes all "out"-directories in addition to all autogenerated files and it does it very very very fast. Any reason not to include this?

  Erlend Aasland

lilypond-devel mailing list

Han-Wen Nienhuys - address@hidden -

LilyPond Software Design