Re: I solved the polygon problem.

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: I solved the polygon problem.
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:49:52 +0200

David Feuer wrote:
On 4/4/06, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
David Feuer wrote:
music-drawing-routines.ps to indicate level 2.  I really don't have
the time to set myself up to compile the LilyPond sources.  Could you
setting yourself is actually very easy nowadays, at least if you're
running linux or macos X.  Just go to

I'm on Windows.  I do have an account on a Linux system.  How hard is
it for a non-root user to install lilypond somewhere other than the
usual system directories?

It's trivial. Compiling does take a lot of resources though.

I'd be real greatful though if you'd do the polygon thing for me.

Well I'd be real grateful if you could do it for me; as much as I like tighter code, rewriting a SVG arc routine is a lot of work I'd rather spend on other aspects of music notation. But perhaps there is someone else who would like to do it?

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com