[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 06 Apr 2006 06:59:20 -0400
Gnus/5.110004 (No Gnus v0.4) Emacs/21.4 (gnu/linux)
>>>>> "MB" == Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> writes:
MB> It's up to you as a user to do this. Just write a .ly file with all
MB> your favourite style changes and use
MB> \include "mystyle.ly"
MB> in your scores.
MB> The thing is that it is possible to separate layout from
MB> content in LilyPond, but it is not enforced and maybe not even
MB> encouraged enough.
And the lilypond-book problem where lilypond-book doesn't regenerate
the snippets when an include file changes actively discourages it.
I've been working around that problem with the following:
grep -l "include file name" out/*.ly | xargs rm -f
I really don't see why lilypond-book can't do that or something
similar for me.
Laura (mailto:address@hidden , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097 fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139
- Style, David Feuer, 2006/04/04
- Re: Style, Johannes Schindelin, 2006/04/04
- Re: Style, Mats Bengtsson, 2006/04/04
- Re: Style,
Laura Conrad <=
- Re: Style, Han-Wen Nienhuys, 2006/04/06
- Re: Style, Juergen Reuter, 2006/04/04
- Re: Style, Han-Wen Nienhuys, 2006/04/04
- Re: Style, Stephen, 2006/04/05
- Re: Style, Rick Hansen (aka RickH), 2006/04/05