Setting page size from the command line

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Setting page size from the command line
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:02:29 +1000

Hi folks,

I'm in the process of writing up some of the previously undocumented
features in the NEWS files. I'm having a bit of trouble with this comment:

The default paper size may now be set from the command line using

I'm having trouble passing paper sizes to it. I've tried these:

lilypond -dletter
lilypond -da5
lilypond -dA5
lilypond -da3

In all cases I get the default a4 output and a warning:

warning: no such internal option: letter (a5 or whtever it was.)

After looking at the usage statement I tried

lilypond -dpaper-size=a5

but I get:

ERROR: Unbound variable: a5

I've played around with a few other possibilities, with no good result.
Can somebody tell me how this option is supposed to be called? Thanks in