Bleeding Edge Documentation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Bleeding Edge Documentation
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:19:16 -0700

Hi all,

I've placed my most recent doc work online,
http://percival-music.ca/Documentation/
There's also a bz2 at
http://percival-music.ca/ilydoc.tar.bz2

These are only intended for people working on the docs. Not intended for end-users. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while reading these docs. If serious side affects occur, consult your local physician or Han-Wen.

If you've sent me updates during the past few weeks and want to see what I've done with them, take a look. I've also begun my long-awaited reorganization of the manual into three (four) sections: 1: Learning LilyPond (tutorial-style stuff, chatty; will also eventually include hold-your-hand docs about tweaking lilypond and scheme)
2:  Notation reference (the *-notation chapters you all konw and love)
3: How LilyPond Interacts With Other Programs (FIXME title; command-line options, lilypond-book, converting from other programs, etc)
(4)  Appendices

I've finally finished all my university work (I guess this means I'm a double-bachelor now), so for the next week I'll be spending several hours a day on the docs.