Re: test results available!

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: test results available!
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 12:14:58 +0200

Joe Neeman schreef:
On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 02:36 +0200, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Hi there,

the first test results are finally available. Grovel at

   http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.9/v2.8.4/index.html

and see what features we broken in the latest release!

Awesome! This patch fixes spacing-stick-out.ly, can I apply it?

Yes - if it doesn't break things.

As a matter of style and robustness, can you add
Column_desc::Column_desc() so we never get to see uninitialized data anywhere? The same for Rod_desc.

Also, how can I get this running in my working copy?

try

 python lilypond/buildscripts/output-distance.py \
   lilypond-old/out-www/web-root
   lilypond-new/out-www/web-root

you have to have done "make web" in both directories before.

You can also check out GUB, which has all the script to make this run from cron-jobs automatically.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com