Re: [bug?] eps versus pdf problem?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: [bug?] eps versus pdf problem?
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:53:04 +0200

Juergen Reuter schreef:
the white mensural ligature example lily-2147380820.ly in Sect. 7.7.10.1 collapses in the HTML manual to a width of a few pixels (see the _first_ (almost invisible) png image in http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.9/Documentation/user/lilypond/White-mensural-ligatures.html).

However, in the PDF manual, the same example shows up perfectly.

Hence, I guess this behaviour is probably an eps versus pdf problem rather than a problem of the ligature implementation, right?

Greetings,
Juergen

P.S.: I can eliminate the symptom in the manual by slightly modifying the example, but I guess finding the bug would be more satisfactory... ;-)

Curious, I can't quite reproduce, but you're seeing it as well, right?

it could be that the BBox of the EPS file is broken (eg. if dimension calculations are off); that could result in an empty EPS bbox, which is correctly translated to PNG.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com