Re: Octave checks, relative, and spurious warnings ...

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Octave checks, relative, and spurious warnings ...
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 12:37:12 +0200

Anthony Youngman schreef:
Sounds good.

I'm trying to test it to see if it works for me, but (running in mingw,
W2K) when I add it into my files lily just seems to crash - I don't get
the cmd.exe window appear, or I get loads of complaints in the log file.

I guess I'm doing something silly, but I'd say this is a worthwhile
addition if it does what I think it does.

Cheers,
Wol