Re: annotatefoo => annotate-foo

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: annotatefoo => annotate-foo
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 04:59:09 -0700

On 9-Jun-06, at 3:19 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Graham Percival schreef:
input/regression/    contains:
\paper {
  annotatespacing = ##f
  annotatepage = ##t
  annotateheaders = ##t
The first line there should be
but the other two lines are real properties. Shouldn't they be annotate-{page,headers} , to keep in style with the other \paper{variable-with-hyphens} stuff?

Yes. Please change.

Sorry, I was unclear. I've changed annotate-spacing in the example, but annotatepage and annotateheaders are lilypond properties without hyphens. If changing them is as simple of doing "sed /s/annotatepage/annotate-page/ * -r" I could do it, but I'm not comfortable doing anything else to the lilypond source code.

I can write the convert-ly rules to do it, though.