Re: Music stream patch

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Music stream patch
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:48:26 +0200

Erik Sandberg schreef:
Something strange is happening in that code; I don't think it's my fault: If you add another note, it crashes both with and without my patch, and the graphical output when using only 8 notes is incorrect without my patch.

More concretely, the following works poorly without my patch and crashes with my patch:
  #(ly:make-moment 5 4)
  { c16 c c c c c c c }
.. while the following hangs in both cases:

There are overflow problems with \featherDurations. It would be a good idea to go to SCM based rationals, which have unlimited precision.

Han-Wen Nienhuys - address@hidden -

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation