Re: No Bug nor Feature?

From: Marco Gusy
Subject: Re: No Bug nor Feature?
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:26:33 +0200

Alle 00:11, mercoledì 26 luglio 2006, Donald Axel ha scritto:
> Don't be annoyed, you can get your money back if you want;-)

Of course you didn't get the point and don't want to. I only said I think the
program may lead to unwanted results.
I'm not annoyed by Lilypond, i'm only annoyed by answers like "read the
manual" or "don't use lilypond" when I warily report a bug. Bug reporting is
a way to contribute to the project, too.

Marco