Re: Help wanted for Windows troubleshooting

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Help wanted for Windows troubleshooting
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 11:34:31 +0200

Mats Bengtsson schreef:
One aspect that complicates things is that there are four different
lilylib files that Python can consider to import:

When experimenting with the 2.8.5-1 package, it seems that convert-ly
(and the other Python scripts) work well as long as at least one of these
four files is present.

With the 2.9.13 package, there is some problem with
just as you say, but as soon all the other three files seem to work well,
so if you just remove it from the distribution, I guess everything should
work well. Same goes for convertrules, where everything works well
as soon as you remove the file in .../python/.
Unfortunately I don't have the Windows competence to discover what
the problem is with these files.

I suspect it has something to do with extended attributes on the file. Unfortunately, I don't know how to inspect or change those.

Han-Wen Nienhuys - address@hidden -

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation